Followers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

President Talk

Seriously, I have no time to Post anything here.
Nowadays, I have plenty of things need to be completed, so I managed to Post something simple here.
Don't blame me, simple thing is better than nothing.

My English might be a bit broken since I don't have any good education on English.
So, don't blame me again. Thanks for your cooperation ya... ^^

I would like to introduce myself before I post anything about Leo First.

Ok, Let's start now.
(I will stop talking nonsense start from now)



Yea, this is me.

I am Leo Yew Shu Hwei from Leo Club of Chung Hwa Confucian High School. This year 16 years old plus. I Joined Leo since 2007, that means I joined LEO since I am Form 1. The reason I joined Leo is simple. Haha, since my brother and sister also Leo, then I have no CHOICE. Actually, I am not being force, I am willing to join LEO, just like Lion Alan Thoo said, Proud To Be A Leo.

Below are my contact Information, If you are willing to carry out any Project with us, please don't hesitate to contact me... ^^



Of course, you can find me at Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/PrinceAkito


No comments: